Sunday, March 15, 2009

The burban


I want all of you to take a close look at this monster in the pic. Ok let me tell you something about this vehicle, this is the thing that when danny and I whent on our first date this is what he came and picked me up in , when i saw it i was like you have to be kidding me this thing is huge, red and to me just in the way but my husband loves it. We had talked about selling it and just getting a truck that we could haul the whole family in and i got really excited and then he changed his mind and wanted to keep it. So now I am stuck with this huge red vehicle that i can't even drive. As you can see the paint is also rusted. You know my husband says that it is his dream and that is the last thing i want to do is to crush my his dreams,. Hey ladies do you think your husbands would want it? just kidden he would kill me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that thing is huge! ha ha I can't believe he picked you up in that. That is so funny. And no sorry Wendy we're not interested. I wouldn't mind seeing you drive that thing though. ha ha

    ReplyDelete