Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick as a dog


I dont usally get sick but here i am sick as a dog or it seems like that. I woke up tuesday morning feeling like somebody and hit me with a bus and thats not counting the face that I had to get up at 3 am. I had the sniffles, fever and everything else that comes along with these nasty things we all like to call colds!!! Went to work at 5 and by 7:30 I just wanted to go home and go to bed, so thats exactly that i went and did. I took some really good medicane and no all I have to worry about is making sure that my nose doesnt run when i have a patient staring at me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate that! I picked a zit one time in front of a patient so I had a Kleenex on my face the whole time ha ha. Too bad that you can't call in sick without feeling extremely guilty. Lame

    ReplyDelete